Friday, March 26, 2010

I quit my internship Monday. I feel terrible about it, but I just didn't enjoy it, nor was I doing what I was supposed to be doing. I don't have a business degree, so the fact that I quit over email was never discussed as a bad option for doing it (whoopsy quitty). I just didn't want to drive all the way to Elletsville just to tell them I couldn't come anymore. I avoided checking my email all week because I was afraid of being disappointedly reproached by the Unit director, but found that she chose not to email me back at all. I'm not sure which is worse. But at least she's not fighting me on it I guess. I decided i need a new journal of sorts, or several journals: one for each area of my life... I want to split them up manually before I even write them. is that weird? maybe it is.

more later.
when i leave work maybe?

No comments: