Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sometimes my life feels like an endless string of scheduling conflicts and wondering how i could possibly squeeze in another shift of work without driving myself and everyone around me into absolute insanity. I want one job. I want free time. I want to ride my bike. I want to sleep in one day a week. I want to sit at a computer and edit photos and get someone to pay me for them. I want to be the supportive girl who makes it to every race. I want to feel like I'm living every day, REALLY living, but not worry about whether or not I'm over-working enough to make rent.

I'm going to find a way to make the concept of an endless summer a very real possibilty.

I am.

Enough of this "my life is going to be great" and more of the "my life is great." I just thought of listing out the things that i would have in an ideal world, but instead I know that, really, everything I have is ideal.

No comments: