Thursday, June 2, 2011

my time in Bloomington, like pretty much everyone else that I know, is quickly drawing to a close. I've been thinking a lot about next steps recently... and I realized that, in bracing myself for everyone leaving and trying to plan our own "what's next", I forgot how many things I've meant to do over the last few years and just never got around to. I think I'm dedicating my days off (and the off-half of my work days!) to completing all of those things.
the list includes, but is not limited to:
*doing "boats" on lake monroe (THANK YOU DOMEY for making this a reality this weekend!!!)
*riding out to the quarries (and maybe jumping in!)
*riding to the porthole inn on lake lemon and eating their famous catfish and hushpuppies
*winetrials to butler winery
*see a movie at the drive-in (been there, but not for a movie!!)
*go to karaoke at the office lounge
*drink a WHOLE yard (not a half) at the lion
*eat at hinkle's
*go to the taste of bloomington
*introduce bella to water at drool in the pool
*eat at the scenic view
*

suggestions are welcome, as i know there's so many things i want to do here! i'm going to repeat a few of my favorites, like going to the speedway! hell, maybe i'll race the bloomington crit for the first time! it's going to be a great summer, and capping it all off with the biggest first on august 6!

1 comment:

adamrodkey said...

FYI: catfish @ Porthole is whole (head chopped off, then fried). Don't be alarmed.